Monday, September 20, 2010

Muse: Joan Holloway, Mad Men

I could happily watch Mad Men with the sound off. It's all about the wardrobe, so lady-like, so subversively sexy. Every week, I marvel at Joan Holloway (Christina Hendricks)'s outfits. Not just because a size 12 (14?) woman can look chic while the audience is obsessed with being a size 2, but also because she is always, hands down the best dressed female at the agency. I've noticed, she is smart in picking colours. That's probably the best kept secret of well-dressed women. They own fewer clothes but each of it suits them perfecting from cut to colour to fit.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...