Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I want to marry Simba

When I was 8 years old, I wanted to marry Simba. That love was reinforced when I watched The Lion King 3D at the theatres recently (it was glorious and beautiful!), and The Lion King 2 in bed last night. Adult Simba is very sexy and incredibly cute. He has that sexy I've-got-a-complicated-past vibe. When he discovers the truth about Mufasa's death, that red-hot passionate anger (in the right context), is quite attractive. In the sequel, you see Simba become a wise and handsome King, and a loving dad. What's not to find hot?
Even young Simba was pretty much the whole package - adorable, fun-loving, scrappy, and brave.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...