Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I am 23, going on 13


This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened but I’ve suddenly broken out like a pubescent teenager. Mind you, I was blessed with clean and clear skin all throughout my high school years. Hormones, stress, perhaps my new foundation? It's kind of good news because I was terribly worried, no feared, that I was asexual or had the "gift was singleness", but apparently. Seems like my hormones have have pumping, and I've become more... perverted? Noticing things my innocent eyes have never quite caught... like adam's apples... and thighs. 

Fangirling and giggling over pubescent boys.
Daydreaming about pretending to be a boy at a all boys school /dorm to the beautiful you-she's the man style.
Everybody goes through a rebellious stage as a teenager. I never had that. I'm going through it now.

I love it when male idols are asked who their ideal types are. It makes me absolutely giddy. It makes me want to call up my best friend and tell her exactly how I sorta, kinda fit into my bias’ ideal box. It’s embarrassing, yes. But before the rational, analytical part of me goes crazy coming up with reasons why the concept of ideal types is ridiculous and frivolous, I remind myself that it’s okay to fangirl because K-pop is just that: ridiculous and frivolous.


No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...